Wednesday 8 July 2015

Hello my people, this weekend will be a great weekend to everyone of you and me too. Too much money to everyone and God will do it for us if you believe. But i just want to use this moment to talk anout african entertainment in Malaysia. There is no more love like before when i start it in 2003,i still remember how we run it. We really cares and respect my customers and welcome them, as a family no matter where ever you come from, that is why i always make event to gather africans together and i used to call it MIXED NATION. But right now, many african entertainment , they are not happy for their self, too much of challengers, which is not good. We have been into this game or so long, we know in and out about this, but there is no more love there anymore but i still show them love and my brotherhood, visit their club, get my drink, enjoy myself and go home. I just want them to remember that BIG MIKE Ceo Of Swaga Records will never quit to support entertainment because without entertainment, people brain will become crazy. We love you guys, and 1 more thing for the young talent, we always with you and welcome you as Swaga Records family anytime anyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment